As it has always been, the health and safety of Medusa Resort’s guests and employees is our main priority.
To prevent the spread of coronavirus, we have taken all necessary measures and followed the official instructions issued by the World Health Organization (WHO) in consultation with all relevant local authorities.
Given these unique circumstances, we are making additional adjustments to our individual booking policies to ease any of your concerns and we do offer you the following flexible booking options:
· Free cancellation up to 7 days prior to arrival, for all bookings under the Refundable rate (apply for May, June & October)
· Free cancellation up to 21 days prior to arrival for all bookings under the Refundable rate (apply for July, August & September)
· If the reservation is cancelled after this period, the deposit’s amount can be used for a future reservation (valid till October 2021)
· For cancelled bookings under the Non-Refundable rate, the deposit’s amount can be used for a future reservation (valid till October 2021)
· Amendment of reservation dates till the end of October 2020 or alternatively for season 2021 (May till October)
The above terms apply for bookings made after the 1st of April 2020.
The updated cancellation policy also applies to the existing bookings.
For more information about your booking, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.